Sunday, February 16, 2014

Celebrating 40 Years

My parents celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary on Friday ...
And yes, by admitting that I am also admitting that I am quickly approaching a "milestone" birthday. 
The kids were excited to celebrate Grandma and Grandpa today (and, by excited, I mean a bit wired). 
We also got my annual Valentine photo of the kids today ... sadly, they have outgrown being able to squish together on the chair as they have done in years past (here and here) and needed to pose by the fireplace.

Thankful for the privilege of doing life with my parents nearby!

1 comment:

Leggio said...

OH What Joy 40 years. What a Legacy!!!!! LOVED your Valentines!!!!!! I hope you are staying warm up North. Oh, did you get your shirt??? Snap a picture of your self and send it to me. :) thanks for helping bring our sweet girl home. Love from Texas.